ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
and BACHELOR DEGREE HOLDERS FROM OTHER INSTITUTIONS
(Effective First Semester AY 2018-2019)
Transfer students or Bachelor Degree Holders may be admitted to the College of Engineering provided that they meet the following requirements:
- They must be incoming first, second or third year students only
- No record of following grade deficiencies from previous institution
2.1 Have failed more than 40% of the total number of units taken during a school year
(2 semesters and one summer (if applicable))
2.2 Have failed any same subject more than three times
2.3 Have more than 9 accumulated grade deficiencies (failure, dropped, left and lapsed INC)
- Have passed the College Admission Examination. A non-refundable examination fee shall be charged.
- Subjects taken by transfer students with an engineering course may only be credited if the subjects were taken from a CHED-recognized institution or its equivalent for foreign students.
- Subjects taken and completed but without satisfying the prescribed prerequisite/s shall not be given any credit regardless of the grade obtained.
- Only non-technical subjects shall be credited for transfer students with non-engineering course. Furthermore, the student shall be classified as a freshman.
- Subject accreditation shall be based on subject content and the number of units earned. Certified true copy of subject content from previous institution shall be required.